Info en meer

dinsdag 13 december 2016

A bizarre conscious dream - Believe it or not

Last night I had a bizarre dream, an almost explicit spiritual dream. Standing just outside a larger room, I could see the whole room as it was. A wooden floor, an old ceiling, there was simple wallpaper on the walls and two openings opposite from each other. But then suddenly a dark purple sphere appeared in the middle of that room. It appeared just out of nothing. After a few seconds it began pulsating into lighter purple, almost pinkish colors. Then after a short while other spheres started to show up, there were more popping up each time it pulsated and then disappearing again. In a short while a strange feeling came upon me, like I was in two or more places at once. Standing just outside this larger room, in the middle of that same room, and watching it all happen from a great distance. Suddenly it seemed that the pulsating purple sphere came straight at me. It felt as if I was surrounded by it totally. The feeling to be everywhere at once was really overwhelming. The strangest thing of this all is, that I remember that dream clearly and vividly, just as I dreamed it last night. And as far as I know, I was consciously awake, though my body was asleep. Does this sound strange? It gets stranger yet! The feeling I had, an unbelievable blissfull feeling, seemed to last a very, very long time. And the strangest thing is, that dreams mostly occur in a period of REM sleep, mostly 90 to 120 minutes approximately, but it seemed very much longer in my dream. I forgot to mention that I haven't dreamed a conscious dream for a very long period, at least a period of 10 years. And as far as I know, the last 4 to 5 years I started to get more spiritual. Now I was wondering what it meaned, dreaming of purple spheres, and after some research I found that through the ages, purple has always been associated with royalty, nobility and prestige. The color purple can symbolize mystery, magic, power and luxury. Purple is often used to portray rich powerful kings, leaders, magicians and even sorcerers. The color purple relates to the imagination and spirituality and allows us to get in touch with our deepest thoughts. Generally speaking, it symbolizes the union of body and soul, which creates a balance between our physical and spiritual energies. The color purple or violet assists those seeking the meaning of life and spiritual fulfillment. They expand our horizon and connects us to a higher level of consciousness. For the same reason, philosophers around the world are often attracted to these colors. In color psychology, purple and violet represents the future, imagination and dreams. They inspire and improve our psychic abilities and spiritual awareness as well as ensure that we stay grounded and down to earth.
Now that you know this, I will go a bit deeper into this matter. In fact last night I had a very lucid dream experience! I consciously knew, that I was in my own dream.
And we can still go further than that! In my dream I experienced a 360 degrees vision. In the physical body we have 220 degrees of vision, i.e. we can only see in front of us, but not behind, above and below at the same time. In the Astral body we have MORE than 360 degrees of vision and can see on all sides at once. This is Spherical vision.
And after checking up this matter even a bit deeper, it occured to me, that I partly must have been in an astral plane, thus I must have had an astral projection. This is where the astral body is projected into the astral dimension, where things are quite different from the real world. Time is distorted and extended, i.e., an hour in the astral can be like a few minutes in the physical dimension, depending on what part of the astral you are in. Meaning that my 'conscious dream' of 90 to 120 minutes felt like about 3 to 7 days. Strange but true.
Then again, you don't have to believe anything I just said. But if you check the internet on this matter, then you'll find that there are thousands of documents and cases as such, which I just presented in short. I believe that this is something life changing, at least it is for me, to be able to dream like this again!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten